A Note From Team Kindness ConnectAt Kindness Connect, your information is considered confidential and will not be shared with anyone without your permission. We don't serve advertisements, we take the utmost precautions to ensuring the security of information, and we would never sell or rent our customer lists. We understand the importance of your privacy and take it very seriously. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to keeping your personal information private and treat it as we would and do treat our own. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Collection of InformationIn general, you can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you become a User, we require you to provide various contact and identity information. We may collect the following information about you:
- information that you provide by completing the forms on the Site (such as your name, email and postal address, etc);
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process;
- details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Service;
- communications you send us, for example to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Service or its content;
- IP addresses.
Use of Your Personal InformationWe may use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you information such as notifications and messages related to your usage on the Site;
- present opportunities to you when you use the Service which we believe will be of interest based on geographic location and previous use of the Service;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service; and
- analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services.
We may use credit card and other payment information you submit to us on the Site to process payments you make through the Site (such as subscription fees for Organizations). We do not store credit card or other payment method information.
You may opt-out at any time by sending a request to email@example.com.
Anonymized Aggregated DataWe aggregate and anonymize usage information including (but not limited to) amounts of user, number of opportunities, amount of volunteer records, etc. In these scenarios, we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
Third-Party ServicesWe never post anything to your accounts with Facebook, Twitter, or any other third-party sites without your permission.
SecurityKindness Connect places your security first. For security of transactions, we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you send us electronically. We use third party hosting partners to provide the necessary networking, storage, and related technology required to run Kindness Connect.
Policy ChangesWe reserve the right to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Updated: November 2013